Do you have the cutest kid in North Norfolk?
The North Norfolk News is this week inviting entries to our first ever Bonnie Babies competition.
This is your chance to have your under-five crowned the cutest kid on the coast.
Details of the star prize have still to be announced.
In the meantime, you can send your photographs by email - firstname.lastname@example.org - and we will publish them all in the paper on November 17.
Readers will then be invited to vote for their favourite.
You may also want to watch:
Our competition is absolutely FREE to enter and the deadline for entries is midday on Thursday, November 10.
Photographs should ideally be submitted in JPEG format and be at least 1MB in size.
- 1 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 2 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 6 'Proud to be a Cromer fisherman' - Tributes paid to Norfolk stalwart
- 7 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach
- 8 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours
- 9 Tribute shows planned in memory of Paul Eastwood
- 10 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
We also need the child's full name (although only their first name will appear in print) and age, as well as the contact details of the responsible parent(s), including address and daytime telephone number - ideally a mobile.
All emails will receive a confirmation receipt. All entries must be aged under five years on November 10.
The winner must be happy to be interviewed and photographed for the paper.
Don't miss out - get your entries in now! Good luck!