Do you have the cutest kid in North Norfolk?
The North Norfolk News is this week inviting entries to our first ever Bonnie Babies competition.
This is your chance to have your under-five crowned the cutest kid on the coast.
Details of the star prize have still to be announced.
In the meantime, you can send your photographs by email - email@example.com - and we will publish them all in the paper on November 17.
Readers will then be invited to vote for their favourite.
Our competition is absolutely FREE to enter and the deadline for entries is midday on Thursday, November 10.
Photographs should ideally be submitted in JPEG format and be at least 1MB in size.
- 1 Should it stay or should it go? Concerns for fate of town's hare sculpture
- 2 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 3 'Wild Church' events to start on north Norfolk coast
- 4 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 5 School's 'shining light' ethos leads to fresh 'Good' grade
- 6 Solar farm approved despite concerns over impact on neighbours
- 7 New group's bid to take over Holt Hall
- 8 Broads homes plan branded 'absolute insanity' gets approval
- 9 Woman 'shocked' after brick thrown through living-room window
- 10 30-year-old to take over as district council leader
We also need the child's full name (although only their first name will appear in print) and age, as well as the contact details of the responsible parent(s), including address and daytime telephone number - ideally a mobile.
All emails will receive a confirmation receipt. All entries must be aged under five years on November 10.
The winner must be happy to be interviewed and photographed for the paper.
Don't miss out - get your entries in now! Good luck!