Do you have the cutest kid in North Norfolk?
The North Norfolk News is this week inviting entries to our first ever Bonnie Babies competition.
This is your chance to have your under-five crowned the cutest kid on the coast.
Details of the star prize have still to be announced.
In the meantime, you can send your photographs by email - email@example.com - and we will publish them all in the paper on November 17.
Readers will then be invited to vote for their favourite.
You may also want to watch:
Our competition is absolutely FREE to enter and the deadline for entries is midday on Thursday, November 10.
Photographs should ideally be submitted in JPEG format and be at least 1MB in size.
- 1 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 2 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 5 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 6 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 7 Listed townhouse with 'most stunning' features is for sale for £595,000
- 8 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 9 Taxi driver beaten up in case of mistaken identity
- 10 Sea sponge given name with a Norfolk twist
We also need the child's full name (although only their first name will appear in print) and age, as well as the contact details of the responsible parent(s), including address and daytime telephone number - ideally a mobile.
All emails will receive a confirmation receipt. All entries must be aged under five years on November 10.
The winner must be happy to be interviewed and photographed for the paper.
Don't miss out - get your entries in now! Good luck!