Do you have the cutest kid in North Norfolk?
The North Norfolk News is this week inviting entries to our first ever Bonnie Babies competition.
This is your chance to have your under-five crowned the cutest kid on the coast.
Details of the star prize have still to be announced.
In the meantime, you can send your photographs by email - email@example.com - and we will publish them all in the paper on November 17.
Readers will then be invited to vote for their favourite.
You may also want to watch:
Our competition is absolutely FREE to enter and the deadline for entries is midday on Thursday, November 10.
Photographs should ideally be submitted in JPEG format and be at least 1MB in size.
- 1 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 2 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 3 New £4.85m cancer centre will make life 'easier'
- 4 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 5 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 6 How Norfolk shantymen got involved in viral TikTok trend
- 7 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 8 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
We also need the child's full name (although only their first name will appear in print) and age, as well as the contact details of the responsible parent(s), including address and daytime telephone number - ideally a mobile.
All emails will receive a confirmation receipt. All entries must be aged under five years on November 10.
The winner must be happy to be interviewed and photographed for the paper.
Don't miss out - get your entries in now! Good luck!