Fancy starring in a short film? Norfolk director puts out call for extras
- Credit: David Myers
A Norfolk-born film director is on the lookout for extras to take part in the filming of her new project.
Ella Glendining will be filming her BFI-funded short film in Sheringham over two days in September.
The film tells the story of a disabled new mum returning to her sleepy seaside hometown for a funeral following the death of a friend.
The director is looking for one group of extras to be funeral attendees of all ages, and another group in their 20s/30s to appear during a beach party scene.
A rising star in film, she was named Screen International’s Screen Stars of Tomorrow in 2020 and has won awards for her short films.
Filming will take place on Wednesday September 8 and Thursday September 9. Extras will not be paid but the director hopes they will enjoy the experience of being on a film set.
People wishing to be involved can email email@example.com
- 1 Person found following lifeboat search in north Norfolk
- 2 North Norfolk beach hut wins award for country's best
- 3 Arrests after gang threw glass bottles and kicked victims
- 4 How realistic is Vigil? Verdict of former submariner from Aylsham
- 5 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 6 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 7 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 8 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 9 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub