Did you spot this amusing sight in Aylsham?
A mother from Aylsham stumbled across an unusual sight as she waited for a bus on Saturday morning (November 5).
Standing opposite Tesco on Norwich Road with her child, Amanda Garrard spotted a rubbish bin which had been hung up on a lamppost, high out of reach.
She took a photo of her 9-year-old daughter Romy underneath it to highlight just how far up the bin actually was.
Mrs Garrard said: 'We laughed when we saw the bin so high up. I took a photo and shared it online saying, clearly you have to be very tall to live here...well at least to keep it tidy!'
The image was posted to the Aylsham Mums Facebook page and the amusing post has proved popular with other members of the group.
You may also want to watch:
One commenter joked: 'Aylsham will have some star NBA players in the future.'
• Have you spotted something out of the ordinary in your town or village? Email email@example.com
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 3 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 4 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Pedestrian hit by lorry in Aylsham
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Weird Norfolk: What links Westwick’s obelisk, ghosts and stuffed bears?