Did you spot this amusing sight in Aylsham?
A mother from Aylsham stumbled across an unusual sight as she waited for a bus on Saturday morning (November 5).
Standing opposite Tesco on Norwich Road with her child, Amanda Garrard spotted a rubbish bin which had been hung up on a lamppost, high out of reach.
She took a photo of her 9-year-old daughter Romy underneath it to highlight just how far up the bin actually was.
Mrs Garrard said: 'We laughed when we saw the bin so high up. I took a photo and shared it online saying, clearly you have to be very tall to live here...well at least to keep it tidy!'
The image was posted to the Aylsham Mums Facebook page and the amusing post has proved popular with other members of the group.
You may also want to watch:
One commenter joked: 'Aylsham will have some star NBA players in the future.'
• Have you spotted something out of the ordinary in your town or village? Email email@example.com
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 3 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 4 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 5 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 6 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 7 Norfolk inspires designs for £4.8m cancer centre, as opening day nears
- 8 Bid to convert former Sheringham town hall into a home
- 9 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 10 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home