Did you spot this amusing sight in Aylsham?
A mother from Aylsham stumbled across an unusual sight as she waited for a bus on Saturday morning (November 5).
Standing opposite Tesco on Norwich Road with her child, Amanda Garrard spotted a rubbish bin which had been hung up on a lamppost, high out of reach.
She took a photo of her 9-year-old daughter Romy underneath it to highlight just how far up the bin actually was.
Mrs Garrard said: 'We laughed when we saw the bin so high up. I took a photo and shared it online saying, clearly you have to be very tall to live here...well at least to keep it tidy!'
The image was posted to the Aylsham Mums Facebook page and the amusing post has proved popular with other members of the group.
You may also want to watch:
One commenter joked: 'Aylsham will have some star NBA players in the future.'
• Have you spotted something out of the ordinary in your town or village? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 3 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 4 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 5 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 6 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 7 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 8 45,000 sign petition to save harbour railway
- 9 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 10 Prison worker wrote affectionate letters to inmate and they kissed, court told