Delays likely on A149 for road resurfacing work
- Credit: Archant
Motorists can expect delays on the A149 while major road resurfacing work is carried out.
Eight days' work starts on Monday, March 18, in Stalham with the site extending from the junction with Old Market Road southwards to the junction with The Staithe.
During the resurfacing works all traffic will be controlled using temporary traffic signals with a convoy system.
The junctions will be closed and fully signed diversions will be in place.
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the works will be maintained.
Norfolk County Council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to replace the existing damaged road surface are carried out.
Meanwhile, two days of major resurfacing work on the A149 at Rollesby, which was due to start on Monday, March 25, has been postponed. Details of the revised date will be published in due course.
- 1 'One in a million' town haberdasher dies at 80
- 2 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 3 Broads bridge in north Norfolk to close this year for roadworks
- 4 'Rare' blue lobster found by Norfolk fisherman
- 5 Mammoths 'return' to north Norfolk in GoGo sculpture trail
- 6 Sinkhole delays should be over 'today'
- 7 Holiday let plan for farm's former train wagons
- 8 'A fantastic four days' - North Walsham enjoys return of Funday
- 9 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 10 Popular 'cheese with no name' finally gets a name