Delays likely on A149 for road resurfacing work
- Credit: Archant
Motorists can expect delays on the A149 while major road resurfacing work is carried out.
Eight days' work starts on Monday, March 18, in Stalham with the site extending from the junction with Old Market Road southwards to the junction with The Staithe.
During the resurfacing works all traffic will be controlled using temporary traffic signals with a convoy system.
The junctions will be closed and fully signed diversions will be in place.
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the works will be maintained.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk County Council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to replace the existing damaged road surface are carried out.
Meanwhile, two days of major resurfacing work on the A149 at Rollesby, which was due to start on Monday, March 25, has been postponed. Details of the revised date will be published in due course.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 3 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 4 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 5 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 6 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 7 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 8 New golfing trophy named after club stalwart
- 9 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 10 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic