Delays likely on A149 for road resurfacing work
- Credit: Archant
Motorists can expect delays on the A149 while major road resurfacing work is carried out.
Eight days' work starts on Monday, March 18, in Stalham with the site extending from the junction with Old Market Road southwards to the junction with The Staithe.
During the resurfacing works all traffic will be controlled using temporary traffic signals with a convoy system.
The junctions will be closed and fully signed diversions will be in place.
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the works will be maintained.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk County Council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to replace the existing damaged road surface are carried out.
Meanwhile, two days of major resurfacing work on the A149 at Rollesby, which was due to start on Monday, March 25, has been postponed. Details of the revised date will be published in due course.
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 6 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 7 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 8 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 9 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 10 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck