Delays likely on A149 for road resurfacing work
- Credit: Archant
Motorists can expect delays on the A149 while major road resurfacing work is carried out.
Eight days' work starts on Monday, March 18, in Stalham with the site extending from the junction with Old Market Road southwards to the junction with The Staithe.
During the resurfacing works all traffic will be controlled using temporary traffic signals with a convoy system.
The junctions will be closed and fully signed diversions will be in place.
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the works will be maintained.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk County Council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to replace the existing damaged road surface are carried out.
Meanwhile, two days of major resurfacing work on the A149 at Rollesby, which was due to start on Monday, March 25, has been postponed. Details of the revised date will be published in due course.
- 1 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 2 'We love this street' - New deli opens in Cromer
- 3 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 4 Charity horse ride around north Norfolk estate planned
- 5 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 6 Parents urged to talk to their children about vandalism at skate park
- 7 Covid memorial to be created - but it will disappear after four hours
- 8 New rules for coastal care home in special measures
- 9 Could you be a gilly warden? Ex-quayside volunteer hopes role is revived
- 10 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm