Delays likely on A149 for road resurfacing work
- Credit: Archant
Motorists can expect delays on the A149 while major road resurfacing work is carried out.
Eight days' work starts on Monday, March 18, in Stalham with the site extending from the junction with Old Market Road southwards to the junction with The Staithe.
During the resurfacing works all traffic will be controlled using temporary traffic signals with a convoy system.
The junctions will be closed and fully signed diversions will be in place.
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the works will be maintained.
Norfolk County Council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to replace the existing damaged road surface are carried out.
Meanwhile, two days of major resurfacing work on the A149 at Rollesby, which was due to start on Monday, March 25, has been postponed. Details of the revised date will be published in due course.
- 1 Bid to change use of north Norfolk B&B to residential home
- 2 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 3 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 4 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022
- 5 Siberian dogs are finding new Norfolk homes thanks to three animal lovers
- 6 Dog bans could be extended at north Norfolk parks
- 7 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 8 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 9 Security fears raised over Badersfield asylum seeker plan
- 10 Free trees on offer at country park event