Delays on local rail line
Rail passengers in and out of Norwich face delays this afternoon after a signal failure close to the city.Services on the lines between Norwich and Sheringham, Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth are affected.
Rail passengers in and out of Norwich face delays this afternoon after a signal failure close to the city.
Services on the lines between Norwich and Sheringham, Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth are affected.
A spokesman for train operator National Express East Anglia said replacement bus services were being provided, and that it was hoped the problem could soon be solved.
"We apologise to passengers for any inconvenience," she said.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 3 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 6 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 7 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 8 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 9 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 10 Vaccine will be rolled out in line with supply and geography, says CCG