Delays on local rail line
Rail passengers in and out of Norwich face delays this afternoon after a signal failure close to the city.Services on the lines between Norwich and Sheringham, Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth are affected.
Rail passengers in and out of Norwich face delays this afternoon after a signal failure close to the city.
Services on the lines between Norwich and Sheringham, Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth are affected.
A spokesman for train operator National Express East Anglia said replacement bus services were being provided, and that it was hoped the problem could soon be solved.
"We apologise to passengers for any inconvenience," she said.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 2 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 3 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 4 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 5 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 6 Norfolk inspires designs for £4.8m cancer centre, as opening day nears
- 7 Bid to convert former Sheringham town hall into a home
- 8 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home
- 9 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 10 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake