Road reopens after car overturns in two-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
A road has reopened after a car overturned in a two-vehicle crash.
Motorists were warned to avoid the Brandiston area in north Norfolk after the accident.
Norfolk police said on Twitter that Guton Hall Lane in Brandiston was totally blocked at the junction with Clay Lane.
Norfolk police tweeted: "Likely to be delays. Please avoid area."
However, the road has now reopened.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk police spokesman said: "Police were called at 1.28pm today to reports of a two-vehicle road traffic collision at Guton Hall Lane in Brandiston. One car had overturned. The ambulance was called but there were no reported injuries. The road is now open."
- 1 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 8 Thousands of rural homes to benefit from broadband funding
- 9 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 10 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m