Road reopens after car overturns in two-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
A road has reopened after a car overturned in a two-vehicle crash.
Motorists were warned to avoid the Brandiston area in north Norfolk after the accident.
Norfolk police said on Twitter that Guton Hall Lane in Brandiston was totally blocked at the junction with Clay Lane.
Norfolk police tweeted: "Likely to be delays. Please avoid area."
However, the road has now reopened.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: "Police were called at 1.28pm today to reports of a two-vehicle road traffic collision at Guton Hall Lane in Brandiston. One car had overturned. The ambulance was called but there were no reported injuries. The road is now open."
- 1 Car and front doors opened overnight - but nothing stolen
- 2 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 3 People queue up on new leisure centre's first day
- 4 Jewellery stolen in Sheringham burglary
- 5 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 6 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 7 Appeal to transform Second World War camp into holiday lets is dismissed
- 8 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 9 Neighbouring Tescos band together to purchase lifesaving device
- 10 Work 'up and running' at site of store destroyed in fire