Road reopens after car overturns in two-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
A road has reopened after a car overturned in a two-vehicle crash.
Motorists were warned to avoid the Brandiston area in north Norfolk after the accident.
Norfolk police said on Twitter that Guton Hall Lane in Brandiston was totally blocked at the junction with Clay Lane.
Norfolk police tweeted: "Likely to be delays. Please avoid area."
However, the road has now reopened.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk police spokesman said: "Police were called at 1.28pm today to reports of a two-vehicle road traffic collision at Guton Hall Lane in Brandiston. One car had overturned. The ambulance was called but there were no reported injuries. The road is now open."
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 6 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 7 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 8 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 9 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 10 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?