Defibrillator could be installed on side of a pub
- Credit: Archant
Members of the public could soon have access to another life-saving defibrillator in Cromer.
It would be placed on the external side wall of the White Horse Inn in West Street.
Plans were lodged with North Norfolk District Council by the Ei Group plc.
A heritage statement submitted with the application states that the 16th century coaching inn is Grade II Listed.
It adds: 'The proposal is to install a cabinet for a potentially lifesaving defibrillator for use by members of the public.
You may also want to watch:
'The location site is to the exterior of the White Horse Inn and will be accessible by members of the public.
'The layout and design of the installation, in particular its impact on the character and appearance of the street scene and conservation area, and neighbouring amenity are considered minimal and acceptable.'
- 1 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 2 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 5 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Young cricketer sets sights on national success
- 8 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 9 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
Planning permission is being sought for the installation of an automated external defibrillator (AED) and wall mounted lockable housing cabinet.