Deer rescued after getting caught in iron gates
- Credit: Archant
A deer has had to be released from iron gates in a residential road in a Norfolk town.
The stricken animal was rescued by a Norfolk Fire and Rescue crew from the spot where it got caught in Hazell Road, North Walsham.
It happened at around 11.30am yesterday (Sunday, November 4).
Hazell Road is a residential street in North Walsham's north.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 10 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death