Deer rescued after getting caught in iron gates
- Credit: Archant
A deer has had to be released from iron gates in a residential road in a Norfolk town.
The stricken animal was rescued by a Norfolk Fire and Rescue crew from the spot where it got caught in Hazell Road, North Walsham.
It happened at around 11.30am yesterday (Sunday, November 4).
Hazell Road is a residential street in North Walsham's north.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 2 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 3 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 4 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 5 'The ultimate challenge' - The man building a boat to beat a world record
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Delays expected on A149 due to roadworks
- 8 'A man of the people' - Heartfelt tribute to Bayfield Hall owner, Robin Combe
- 9 'Being driven inland' - Bus drivers can't afford coast, says company boss
- 10 North Norfolk nostalgia: Sheringham Splash in the 1980s and 1990s