Deer rescued after getting caught in iron gates
- Credit: Archant
A deer has had to be released from iron gates in a residential road in a Norfolk town.
The stricken animal was rescued by a Norfolk Fire and Rescue crew from the spot where it got caught in Hazell Road, North Walsham.
It happened at around 11.30am yesterday (Sunday, November 4).
Hazell Road is a residential street in North Walsham's north.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 Stunning photos show seal pups and their mothers amid plea to keep a distance
- 4 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 5 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 6 'We just need a vaccine' - Cromer reacts to being placed in tier two
- 7 Christmas arrives in Cromer with fantastic lights display
- 8 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 9 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 10 People released from car after crash closes road