When are the Christmas lights switch-ons around north Norfolk in 2019?
- Credit: Archant
There's a whole sleigh-load of events being planned to mark the start of the Christmas season around north Norfolk.
Mundesley will host a lights switch-on, street party and fair on Sunday, November 24 from 3pm to 6pm. There will be games, a funfair, stalls, hot chestnuts, mulled wine and singing by the Mundesley Choir.
Sheringham's light switch-on will take place from 5pm to 7pm on Friday, November 29, with the lights going on at 6.30pm. There will be an illuminated parade, alpacas and reindeer.
And Aylsham's Christmas lights launch is on November 29 from 5pm to 9pm, with the lights going on at 6pm.
Cromer's event, on Saturday, November 30, starts with a torch-lit procession from North Lodge Park from 4.30pm and the lights will go on between 5.30pm and 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
North Walsham's light switch-on also takes place on November 30, with events running from 2.30pm to 8pm. The 'North Walsham Funday Queen' will turn on the lights at 6pm.
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 4 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 5 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 6 Norfolk inspires designs for £4.8m cancer centre, as opening day nears
- 7 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home
- 9 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 10 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
The Wells-next-the-Sea Christmas Tide festival, which sees Santa arrive by boat, is on the same day, with events from 10am to 8pm.