When are the Christmas lights switch-ons around north Norfolk in 2019?
- Credit: Archant
There's a whole sleigh-load of events being planned to mark the start of the Christmas season around north Norfolk.
Mundesley will host a lights switch-on, street party and fair on Sunday, November 24 from 3pm to 6pm. There will be games, a funfair, stalls, hot chestnuts, mulled wine and singing by the Mundesley Choir.
Sheringham's light switch-on will take place from 5pm to 7pm on Friday, November 29, with the lights going on at 6.30pm. There will be an illuminated parade, alpacas and reindeer.
And Aylsham's Christmas lights launch is on November 29 from 5pm to 9pm, with the lights going on at 6pm.
Cromer's event, on Saturday, November 30, starts with a torch-lit procession from North Lodge Park from 4.30pm and the lights will go on between 5.30pm and 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
North Walsham's light switch-on also takes place on November 30, with events running from 2.30pm to 8pm. The 'North Walsham Funday Queen' will turn on the lights at 6pm.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 3 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 4 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Pedestrian hit by lorry in Aylsham
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Weird Norfolk: What links Westwick’s obelisk, ghosts and stuffed bears?
The Wells-next-the-Sea Christmas Tide festival, which sees Santa arrive by boat, is on the same day, with events from 10am to 8pm.