Dance spectacular in Cromer
A host of talented youngsters have been given the chance to showcase their talent in North Norfolk.
The Let's Dance showcase is taking place all this bank holiday at the Cromer Pier Pavilion theatre and involved more than 200 young people aged from three up to 20-years-old.
The show was the bi-annual showcase organised by Marlene Duniam from Marlene's School of Dancing in Cromer and her team, which included her twin daughters Polly and Sophie Duniam, 24, who have just returned from a world tour as backing singers and dancers for 80s pop duo the Pet Shop Boys.
They took time out, before going on to support Take That in May on their next tour, to help their old school and their mum.
Polly said: 'We always like to come back and support our mum's show and help inspire others as well.'
You may also want to watch:
She said both she and her sister, who have formed their own group – My Bad Sister, were looking forward to the Take That tour and dancing alongside the group's own 30 dancers.
Gary Duniam, Marlene's husband, speaking about the Cromer Pier show, which included a variety of dance numbers including characters from the Toy Story movie, said; 'It is a dance spectacular with a range of people take part from three-years-old right up to twenty, We also have some who have come back for the show but will be leaving us soon to go on to performing arts schools.'
- 1 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 2 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 3 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 'Truly sorry' - Former rival pays damages to Norfolk MP
- 6 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 7 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 10 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
For tickets and more information, contact the pier box office on 01263 512495.