Daffodils raise pounds for charity across North Norfolk
A Sheringham-based charity is encouraging people to take part in its fundraising week.
Break charity is selling bunches of daffodils in the Aylsham, Cromer, Holt and Sheringham, charity shops all this week, ending on Saturday, March 26.
The daffodils are Norfolk grown on The Stody Estate and have been supplied to Break by estate manager, Ross Haddow.
They are �1 per bunch, with a minimum of 50p going direct to Break, providing holidays and short breaks for children, adults and families with complex care needs.
Contact details for the shops can be found via www.break-charity.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 2 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 5 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 6 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 7 Listed townhouse with 'most stunning' features is for sale for £595,000
- 8 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 9 Taxi driver beaten up in case of mistaken identity
- 10 Sea sponge given name with a Norfolk twist