Daffodils raise pounds for charity across North Norfolk
A Sheringham-based charity is encouraging people to take part in its fundraising week.
Break charity is selling bunches of daffodils in the Aylsham, Cromer, Holt and Sheringham, charity shops all this week, ending on Saturday, March 26.
The daffodils are Norfolk grown on The Stody Estate and have been supplied to Break by estate manager, Ross Haddow.
They are �1 per bunch, with a minimum of 50p going direct to Break, providing holidays and short breaks for children, adults and families with complex care needs.
Contact details for the shops can be found via www.break-charity.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 2 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 3 Tributes to 'true gentleman' from well-known Cromer family
- 4 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 5 Police investigation into Thorpe Market death 'ongoing'
- 6 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 7 Bank staff could work from Drill Hall after branch closes
- 8 Do you remember these shocking scenes from floods of the past?
- 9 Park cafe reopens indoors after months of al fresco service
- 10 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m