Daffodils raise pounds for charity across North Norfolk
A Sheringham-based charity is encouraging people to take part in its fundraising week.
Break charity is selling bunches of daffodils in the Aylsham, Cromer, Holt and Sheringham, charity shops all this week, ending on Saturday, March 26.
The daffodils are Norfolk grown on The Stody Estate and have been supplied to Break by estate manager, Ross Haddow.
They are �1 per bunch, with a minimum of 50p going direct to Break, providing holidays and short breaks for children, adults and families with complex care needs.
Contact details for the shops can be found via www.break-charity.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 2 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 New £4.85m cancer centre will make life 'easier'
- 5 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 6 How Norfolk shantymen got involved in viral TikTok trend
- 7 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 8 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown