Obedient pooch needed to complete stellar summer cast
- Credit: Archant
Wanted – a friendly, relaxed and obedient actor, with four legs, a waggy tail and a cold, wet nose.
The hunt is on for a canine cast member to complete a stage family during Sheringham Little Theatre's summer season.
He or she will be one of the stars of the Ray Cooney farce Wife Begins at Forty.
The performing pooch, and their owner, need to be available for performances between August 22-29 and a few days beforehand for rehearsals.
The dog – who will play Gertie - will have several cameo appearances during the play.
You may also want to watch:
Theatre director Debbie Thompson said: 'Gertie has to jump on the sofa and sit quietly. No singing, dancing or lines to learn and no stage experience needed - just to do as it's told and tuck into some titbits.'
The dog should be small to medium size and not a barker.
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 3 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 4 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 5 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 6 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 7 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 8 Roadworks cause traffic chaos in north Norfolk town
- 9 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 10 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
contact her at Debbie@sheringhamlittletheatre.co.uk or the box-office on 01263 833347.