Customer service the focus of free workshop for north Norfolk business owners
- Credit: North Norfolk District Council
Improving customer service will be the focus of a free workshop open to business owners across north Norfolk.
North Norfolk District Council is hosting the event at its headquarters in Cromer's Holt Road. The session will be led by Richard Voisey of business support organisation NWES.
The workshop is aimed at businesses which interact with customers either face to face or via the telephone and will offer advice on handling customer complaints and creating opportunities for positive feedback.
Nigel Dixon, the council's cabinet member for business and economic development, said: 'This free course is great for new and existing business owners to understand how they can deliver exceptional service that will ensure customers leave shops, cafes and businesses in north Norfolk feeling like their custom is valued, encouraging them to return.'
The event will take place on Wednesday, January 31 from 2.30pm to 5.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
To book, email email@example.com
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 6 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 7 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 8 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 9 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 10 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck