Can you spot yourself in our Wildcraft Brewery Wildfest gallery?
- Credit: Archant
A bumper crowd turned out to enjoy a highly anticipated festival in Buxton.
Visitors to Wildcraft Brewery's Wildfest event enjoyed sampling Wildcat beer while being treated to a dynamic aerobatic display.
Norfolk-based Wildcat Aerobatics, who fly a pair of iconic Pitts Special biplanes, displayed close formation aerobatics and precision synchronised flying on Saturday June 1.
Pilot Al Coutts said: "We had great conditions for our display at Wildfest.
"It was a solid first 2019 display and we're now looking forward to displaying at Old Buckenham Airshow on Norfolk Day, July 27.
"The site looked packed with people and I hope they were enjoying [the] beer."
Kate Royall, who commentating during the display, said: "There was a great atmosphere, helped by the warm weather and the great selection of craft beers. The crowds really enjoyed the display and there were plenty of cheers and waves for the team, who ended the display with a smokey heart in the sky. It was a wonderful event for us to be at."
- 1 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 2 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 3 First look inside: New deli and surf shop open on coast
- 4 Car set alight in arson attack in north Norfolk
- 5 How north Norfolk will be celebrating the Jubilee
- 6 Council urged to take over ownership of derelict Cromer nightclub
- 7 Business park plan could bring 14 new jobs to North Walsham
- 8 Race on to save incredible medieval wall paintings in Norfolk
- 9 Sole survivor peregrine chick is ringed
- 10 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single