Can you spot yourself in our Wildcraft Brewery Wildfest gallery?
- Credit: Archant
A bumper crowd turned out to enjoy a highly anticipated festival in Buxton.
Visitors to Wildcraft Brewery's Wildfest event enjoyed sampling Wildcat beer while being treated to a dynamic aerobatic display.
Norfolk-based Wildcat Aerobatics, who fly a pair of iconic Pitts Special biplanes, displayed close formation aerobatics and precision synchronised flying on Saturday June 1.
Pilot Al Coutts said: "We had great conditions for our display at Wildfest.
"It was a solid first 2019 display and we're now looking forward to displaying at Old Buckenham Airshow on Norfolk Day, July 27.
You may also want to watch:
"The site looked packed with people and I hope they were enjoying [the] beer."
Kate Royall, who commentating during the display, said: "There was a great atmosphere, helped by the warm weather and the great selection of craft beers. The crowds really enjoyed the display and there were plenty of cheers and waves for the team, who ended the display with a smokey heart in the sky. It was a wonderful event for us to be at."
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 5 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 8 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 9 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes
- 10 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?