Can you spot yourself in our Wildcraft Brewery Wildfest gallery?
- Credit: Archant
A bumper crowd turned out to enjoy a highly anticipated festival in Buxton.
Visitors to Wildcraft Brewery's Wildfest event enjoyed sampling Wildcat beer while being treated to a dynamic aerobatic display.
Norfolk-based Wildcat Aerobatics, who fly a pair of iconic Pitts Special biplanes, displayed close formation aerobatics and precision synchronised flying on Saturday June 1.
Pilot Al Coutts said: "We had great conditions for our display at Wildfest.
"It was a solid first 2019 display and we're now looking forward to displaying at Old Buckenham Airshow on Norfolk Day, July 27.
You may also want to watch:
"The site looked packed with people and I hope they were enjoying [the] beer."
Kate Royall, who commentating during the display, said: "There was a great atmosphere, helped by the warm weather and the great selection of craft beers. The crowds really enjoyed the display and there were plenty of cheers and waves for the team, who ended the display with a smokey heart in the sky. It was a wonderful event for us to be at."
- 1 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 2 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 3 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 4 All-terrain wheelchairs come to north Norfolk beaches
- 5 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 6 Converted bungalow with 'wonderful' woodland views for sale
- 7 'Anything is possible': 21-year-old uses lockdown to launch business
- 8 Norfolk beaches named among UK's top 20 hidden gems
- 9 Full steam ahead for the Marsham Show 2021, say organisiers
- 10 RAF Sculthorpe prepares for take-off as reopening approaches