Road cleared after crop sprayer broke down on Wroxham bridge
- Credit: Archant
Traffic is flowing again after a crop sprayer broke down on Wroxham bridge.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: "Police were called to reports of a large agricultural vehicle breaking down on the Hoveton side of Wroxham Bridge this morning at 9.45am.
"Vehicles could pass but there was a build-up of traffic. There was an oil spill and highways were in attendance.
"The vehicle was recovered and the road was cleared by 12.20pm." Scott Rose tweeted: "Broken down crop sprayer on #wroxham bridge, traffic can pass in one lane but getting busy.
"There's oil on the bridge and it's bad, traffic is gridlocked."
You may also want to watch:
Were you caught up in the traffic? Email email@example.com
- 1 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 2 Prams hurtling through the streets and chocolate wafers pinched - three quirky tales from town pubs
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Lib Dem leader quits in North
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Nearly £50,000 donated to restore Grade II listed church organ
- 6 Pop-up bank to open in town as permanent branch to close
- 7 'Dystopian castle' in seaside village may escape demolition
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 10 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why