Road cleared after crop sprayer broke down on Wroxham bridge
- Credit: Archant
Traffic is flowing again after a crop sprayer broke down on Wroxham bridge.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: "Police were called to reports of a large agricultural vehicle breaking down on the Hoveton side of Wroxham Bridge this morning at 9.45am.
"Vehicles could pass but there was a build-up of traffic. There was an oil spill and highways were in attendance.
"The vehicle was recovered and the road was cleared by 12.20pm." Scott Rose tweeted: "Broken down crop sprayer on #wroxham bridge, traffic can pass in one lane but getting busy.
"There's oil on the bridge and it's bad, traffic is gridlocked."
Were you caught up in the traffic? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 New car boot to take place monthly after early success
- 2 Men fined more than £600 for fishing illegally
- 3 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 4 Norfolk coastal trek named among best UK pub walks
- 5 Will new lease mean a new surface for this pothole-riddled carpark?
- 6 Obituary: Blacksmith who began career in abandoned cowshed dies at 74
- 7 Spitfire to soar over north Norfolk for jubilee
- 8 9 of the best campsites on the Norfolk coast
- 9 Care home told to improve after concerns over medicines and staff training
- 10 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'