New vets opens its doors in Cromer
- Credit: Neil Didsbury
A new veterinary practice has opened its doors to pet owners and their furry friends.
Cromer Vets - which is part of Westover Vets - has opened its new practice in Overstrand Road, in the building which used to be the Cromer Group Practice medical centre.
The practice has the facilities to cater for cats and dogs, small animals and exotic pets.
It also has state-of-the-art equipment including the ability to offer x-rays and minor surgery.
Helen Boast, branch director, said it was "lovely" to be open.
She said: "It's a bit surreal that it's actually finally open, there's a really nice flow to the building, it's very light and airy, just really nice to be in and for it not to be a building site.
"We've had a really good reception so far, we've had quite a few people come in to see us.
"On the whole, everybody has been really excited to be here."
- 1 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 2 Where and when you can park for free in north Norfolk this Christmas
- 3 Deer herds relocated as part of dinosaur attraction's expansion plans
- 4 Conservatives gain Lib Dem ward in double by-election victory
- 5 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 6 What's in a Broad? Delving beneath the surface of Norfolk's wonderful waterways
- 7 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 9 Obituary: Milkman who did the rounds for 40 years dies aged 81
- 10 Car and front doors opened overnight - but nothing stolen