New vets opens its doors in Cromer
- Credit: Neil Didsbury
A new veterinary practice has opened its doors to pet owners and their furry friends.
Cromer Vets - which is part of Westover Vets - has opened its new practice in Overstrand Road, in the building which used to be the Cromer Group Practice medical centre.
The practice has the facilities to cater for cats and dogs, small animals and exotic pets.
It also has state-of-the-art equipment including the ability to offer x-rays and minor surgery.
Helen Boast, branch director, said it was "lovely" to be open.
She said: "It's a bit surreal that it's actually finally open, there's a really nice flow to the building, it's very light and airy, just really nice to be in and for it not to be a building site.
"We've had a really good reception so far, we've had quite a few people come in to see us.
"On the whole, everybody has been really excited to be here."
- 1 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 2 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 3 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 4 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 5 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 6 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 7 Delays expected on A149 due to roadworks
- 8 'The ultimate challenge' - The man building a boat to beat a world record
- 9 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient
- 10 Caribbean workers helped to save Norfolk's fruit harvest