Town council warns of road closures and utility works
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk town council have announced road closures due to utility works taking place this week.
Cromer town council have warned residents to leave extra time for journeys on routes in and out of the town.
The utility works began on Monday, December 10, and end on Sunday, December 16.
The council said: 'Cross Street will be closed to all vehicle traffic between Monday, December 10 to Thursday, December 13, to enable BT works.
'On Hall Road, by the junction with Metton Road, manual traffic control will be in place over the weekend of the 15th/16th to enable UK power networks works.
'Work will commence or continue on Roughton Road and The Warren.'
Drivers are advised to leave extra time for journeys on the A149 Runton Road until Friday, December 14, and on the A148 Holt Road and B1436 from Wednesday, December 12, and Friday, December 14, due to works beyond the Felbrigg roundabout.
- 1 Woman says symptom diary could 'save lives' after wait for cancer diagnosis
- 2 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 3 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 4 Barriers could block mountain bikes from north Norfolk beauty spot
- 5 People to get booster jabs sooner - but not at walk-in centres
- 6 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 7 'We were braced for cancellations' - Hotel bosses on emergence of Omicron
- 8 Bereaved families' anger at No 10 staff video joking over Christmas party
- 9 Plan for new public loos in north Norfolk get £500,000 boost
- 10 The village in the path of controversial wind farm cable