Town council warns of road closures and utility works
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk town council have announced road closures due to utility works taking place this week.
Cromer town council have warned residents to leave extra time for journeys on routes in and out of the town.
The utility works began on Monday, December 10, and end on Sunday, December 16.
The council said: 'Cross Street will be closed to all vehicle traffic between Monday, December 10 to Thursday, December 13, to enable BT works.
'On Hall Road, by the junction with Metton Road, manual traffic control will be in place over the weekend of the 15th/16th to enable UK power networks works.
You may also want to watch:
'Work will commence or continue on Roughton Road and The Warren.'
Drivers are advised to leave extra time for journeys on the A149 Runton Road until Friday, December 14, and on the A148 Holt Road and B1436 from Wednesday, December 12, and Friday, December 14, due to works beyond the Felbrigg roundabout.
- 1 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 2 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 3 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 4 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 7 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 8 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 9 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 10 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021