Jinxed roadworks put back again
- Credit: Archant
A plant breakdown meant carriageway resurfacing works on A149 Church Street, Cromer, were unfinished on Sunday, February 3.
The work to replace the existing damaged road surface will now be completed on Sunday, February 10.
It was the second time the work had been postponed, as it was originally due to be completed on Sunday, January 27.
The site will extend from the junction with St Margarets Road to Mount Street
Church Street will be closed to all through traffic. A fully signed official diversion route via A149 Crossdale Street, A140 Roughton, B1436 Felbrigg and A148 Cromer local diversion route will be in operation between 7am and 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Vehicle access to businesses and properties will be maintained from one end at all times and pedestrian access while work is under way.
The work, which will cost £35,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's community and environmental services department and contractors.
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'
- 5 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 9 Old railway sign to go under the hammer
- 10 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters