Jinxed roadworks put back again
- Credit: Archant
A plant breakdown meant carriageway resurfacing works on A149 Church Street, Cromer, were unfinished on Sunday, February 3.
The work to replace the existing damaged road surface will now be completed on Sunday, February 10.
It was the second time the work had been postponed, as it was originally due to be completed on Sunday, January 27.
The site will extend from the junction with St Margarets Road to Mount Street
Church Street will be closed to all through traffic. A fully signed official diversion route via A149 Crossdale Street, A140 Roughton, B1436 Felbrigg and A148 Cromer local diversion route will be in operation between 7am and 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Vehicle access to businesses and properties will be maintained from one end at all times and pedestrian access while work is under way.
The work, which will cost £35,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's community and environmental services department and contractors.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 3 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 4 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Pedestrian hit by lorry in Aylsham
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk