Cromer Pier Show to dazzle theatre-goers again this Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Cromer Pier's seasonal Christmas spectacular is returning to light up the town for another year.
The 14th Christmas Show will open with a gala performance on Saturday, November 24 at the Cromer Pier Pavilion Theatre for a run lasting until Sunday, December 30, with performances on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day.
Norfolk entertainer Olly Day, who is returning to the pier for his landmark 10th year, said: 'Who would have thought, back in 2009 when I worked on my first Cromer Pier Christmas Show, I would still be here 10 years later?
'I remember the 2009 opening night, standing on stage, and thinking 'this is all I've ever wanted to do'.
'Long may it continue.'
You may also want to watch:
Magician Mark James, vocalists Harvey James and Fiona Jessica Wilson and the Christmas Show Dancers will also be taking to the stage for the matinees at 2.30pm and evening shows at 7.30pm
Tickets are priced from £15 with family tickets available from www.cromerpier.co.uk.
- 1 Person found following lifeboat search in north Norfolk
- 2 North Norfolk beach hut wins award for country's best
- 3 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 4 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 5 Arrests after gang threw glass bottles and kicked victims
- 6 How realistic is Vigil? Verdict of former submariner from Aylsham
- 7 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 8 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 9 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 10 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages