Cromer Junior School Christmas show has a licence to thrill
- Credit: Archant
Cromer Junior School pupils had a licensed to thrill, when they delighted audiences of parents and friends with a production of a James Bond spoof entitled Christmas is Forever.
The musical play, which featured a cast of Year 5 youngsters, told the tale of Jane Blonde, double-OOPS, who, with a licence to do 'whatever', goes to the rescue of Father Christmas, who has been kidnapped by the evil Scarymonger.
But, when Jane also gets kidnapped by the dastardly villain and his henchmen, she is forced to enlist the help of Emmabelle and her band of fellow elves to help save Christmas.
Year 5 teacher Victoria Stares, who directed the show, said the production had been one of the highlights of her 14 years at Cromer Junior School.
'We had such fun doing in,' she added. 'And the children were incredible, not only in their acting skills, but backstage and doing lighting and sound.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 7 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 8 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 9 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 10 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule