Minor injuries unit at Cromer hospital re-opens after Beast from the East forced closure
- Credit: Archant
The minor injuries unit at Cromer and District Hospital has reopened after the severe weather forced its closure earlier today.
A spokesman for Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust said the unit would be open until 7pm this evening, but advised patients to call ahead first.
He said: 'Cromer and District Hospital minor injuries unit is open and will be seeing the last patients at 7pm this evening (March 1).
'Please call the team first on 01603 646200 to ensure they can treat your injury and your journey will not be wasted.
The spokesman added: 'Renal dialysis running as normal and radiology is open. Outpatient clinics and procedures have been cancelled today and patients have been contacted.'
- 1 30-year-old to take over as district council leader
- 2 New group's bid to take over Holt Hall
- 3 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 4 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 5 Woman 'shocked' after brick thrown through living-room window
- 6 Nail bar owner now planning to open third shop in north Norfolk
- 7 Police investigate report of drink-spiking at North Walsham pub
- 8 Sheringham councillor memorialised at The Reef
- 9 Ever fancied being a real life CSI? Now's your chance!
- 10 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast