Minor injuries unit at Cromer hospital re-opens after Beast from the East forced closure
- Credit: Archant
The minor injuries unit at Cromer and District Hospital has reopened after the severe weather forced its closure earlier today.
A spokesman for Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust said the unit would be open until 7pm this evening, but advised patients to call ahead first.
He said: 'Cromer and District Hospital minor injuries unit is open and will be seeing the last patients at 7pm this evening (March 1).
'Please call the team first on 01603 646200 to ensure they can treat your injury and your journey will not be wasted.
The spokesman added: 'Renal dialysis running as normal and radiology is open. Outpatient clinics and procedures have been cancelled today and patients have been contacted.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 8 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 9 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 10 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes