Minor injuries unit at Cromer hospital re-opens after Beast from the East forced closure
- Credit: Archant
The minor injuries unit at Cromer and District Hospital has reopened after the severe weather forced its closure earlier today.
A spokesman for Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust said the unit would be open until 7pm this evening, but advised patients to call ahead first.
He said: 'Cromer and District Hospital minor injuries unit is open and will be seeing the last patients at 7pm this evening (March 1).
'Please call the team first on 01603 646200 to ensure they can treat your injury and your journey will not be wasted.
The spokesman added: 'Renal dialysis running as normal and radiology is open. Outpatient clinics and procedures have been cancelled today and patients have been contacted.'
- 1 Flames grip barn in north Norfolk
- 2 Popular cafe reopens in Cromer park
- 3 Café serving produce fresh from its farm opens in north Norfolk
- 4 Happisburgh revealed as north Norfolk's most isolated spot
- 5 In pictures: Potty Morris and folk festival draws thousands to coast
- 6 From classic cars to monster trucks - Wheels Festival draws thousands
- 7 Lifeboat crew saves north Norfolk fisherman from hitting rock groynes
- 8 Works planned for historic town centre shop
- 9 Small plates restaurant and bottle shop coming to north Norfolk town
- 10 Some seating will be allowed at Bryan Adams' Blickling gig