Funeral service offers motorcycle hearse for biker-mad families
- Credit: Archant
A funeral service is offering a different kind of send-off for your loved one that will appeal to biking families.
Cromer and District Independent Funeral Services has introduced a new plan whereby the deceased's final journey to the crematorium is made on a motorcycle hearse, as an alternative to the traditional car hearse.
The firm's motorcycle funeral service includes the supply of a motorcycle hearse and bearers calling via a chosen address to a local crematorium.
Funeral director Adrian Amis said: 'There is not a lot of difference in price, and it is more personal to the family and follows the deceased's wishes.
'The motorcycle hearse price is £3,550. We have offered it before but decided to give it another push. Before, people thought it would be a lot of money, but we want to show it is affordable.'
The firm also offers a horse and carriage funeral service for £3750.
- 1 Woman says symptom diary could 'save lives' after wait for cancer diagnosis
- 2 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 3 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 4 Barriers could block mountain bikes from north Norfolk beauty spot
- 5 People to get booster jabs sooner - but not at walk-in centres
- 6 'We were braced for cancellations' - Hotel bosses on emergence of Omicron
- 7 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 8 Bereaved families' anger at No 10 staff video joking over Christmas party
- 9 Plan for new public loos in north Norfolk get £500,000 boost
- 10 The village in the path of controversial wind farm cable