Mundesley’s Coronation Hall to host M&Co charity fashion show fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk hall is set to host an afternoon of fashionable fundraising.
The M&Co charity fashion show will be held on Wednesday, October 10, at Mundesley's Coronation Hall.
Shoppers will be shown outfits from the brand's 2018 collections, before browsing their favourites up close.
And any purchases made on the night will be entitled to a 10pc discount.
The event begins at the Cromer Road venue at 7pm, and all proceeds are in aid of Coronation Hall.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for the brand, which is located on Church Street, said: 'We are excited to be hosting an afternoon of fashion and fundraising at Coronation Hall.'
Tickets are priced at £5 and include refreshments, and are on sale in the Cromer branch.
- 1 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 2 £2m bid for 62 new independent living apartments for over 55s
- 3 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 4 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 7 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 8 Goats on a slope return to seaside town for summer grazing
- 9 Sunday market cancelled over weather warning
- 10 New summer car parks to open on coast
Coronation Hall is also hosting a screening of the film Goodbye Christopher Robin on Tuesday, October 9, at 7.30pm. Tickets are £5 and available from Mundesley Village Cinema.