Mundesley’s Coronation Hall to host M&Co charity fashion show fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk hall is set to host an afternoon of fashionable fundraising.
The M&Co charity fashion show will be held on Wednesday, October 10, at Mundesley's Coronation Hall.
Shoppers will be shown outfits from the brand's 2018 collections, before browsing their favourites up close.
And any purchases made on the night will be entitled to a 10pc discount.
The event begins at the Cromer Road venue at 7pm, and all proceeds are in aid of Coronation Hall.
A spokesperson for the brand, which is located on Church Street, said: 'We are excited to be hosting an afternoon of fashion and fundraising at Coronation Hall.'
Tickets are priced at £5 and include refreshments, and are on sale in the Cromer branch.
- 1 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 2 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 3 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 4 Hundreds visit new art gallery in Cromer in its first week
- 5 Seven beach walks with a cafe pit stop to try in Norfolk
- 6 Road closures in place for north Norfolk marathon
- 7 Couple about to leave north Norfolk fish and chip shop
- 8 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 9 VOTE NOW: Have your say on Norfolk's best fish and chips
- 10 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
Coronation Hall is also hosting a screening of the film Goodbye Christopher Robin on Tuesday, October 9, at 7.30pm. Tickets are £5 and available from Mundesley Village Cinema.