Mundesley’s Coronation Hall to host M&Co charity fashion show fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk hall is set to host an afternoon of fashionable fundraising.
The M&Co charity fashion show will be held on Wednesday, October 10, at Mundesley's Coronation Hall.
Shoppers will be shown outfits from the brand's 2018 collections, before browsing their favourites up close.
And any purchases made on the night will be entitled to a 10pc discount.
The event begins at the Cromer Road venue at 7pm, and all proceeds are in aid of Coronation Hall.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for the brand, which is located on Church Street, said: 'We are excited to be hosting an afternoon of fashion and fundraising at Coronation Hall.'
Tickets are priced at £5 and include refreshments, and are on sale in the Cromer branch.
- 1 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 4 From Bradley Walsh to a charity bed push - hospital's history told in new wall feature
- 5 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 6 Magnet fishermen catch a stolen moped in broad
- 7 Family's bid to fund 'life-changing' operation for brave Kaiden, eight
- 8 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 9 Lib Dems pick new leader for Norfolk County Council group
- 10 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
Coronation Hall is also hosting a screening of the film Goodbye Christopher Robin on Tuesday, October 9, at 7.30pm. Tickets are £5 and available from Mundesley Village Cinema.