Cromer charity golf day sees thousands raised for EACH nook appeal
- Credit: Archant
Golfers who took part in an annual charity tournament have hit a hole in one with their fundraising success.
The Rotary Club of Holt and District held their 12th annual golf day at the Royal Cromer Golf Club for the first time this summer.
And the club have now presented East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) with a cheque for £2,600.
Players were fundraising for the charity's nook appeal and handed over the donation to the charity on October 23.
27 teams and 106 players participated, including the club's general manager, Jonathan Moore, club captain, Mick Baxter, and vice-captain, Will Howlett.
You may also want to watch:
Tim Jenkins, EACH community fundraiser, said: 'I went along on the day and it was a fantastic success.
'There was a huge amount of support from golfers and their clubs, Royal Cromer staff and Norfolk businesses.
- 1 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 2 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 5 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Young cricketer sets sights on national success
- 8 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 9 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
'We'd like to thank all the rotarians for their hard work and choosing to support EACH once again.'