Cromer Carnival crew provides fun at Christmas too
- Credit: Archant
Cromer Carnival staged a cracker of a Christmas concert for the town's senior citizens.
Over 140 residents gathered for the concert in the town's parish hall last week in what was the climax to a successful year for the organisation.
Audiences were entertained by visits from 7 year old Noah Vigor - the winner of the 2014 Carnival talent show, classical singer Maria Willis, local dance group Dance Attitude, Razz the Clown, comedian Keith Skipper and a guest appearance by Father Christmas.
Locals were joined by members of the carnival committee, town Mayor Tony Nash, St John's Ambulance crew, the Carnival 'royal party' and other members of the community to finish the evening with a burst of festive carols.
The event, which is free to attend, also saw a complimentary coach service laid on courtesy of Marett's Chariots.
You may also want to watch:
Carnival Chairman Tony Shipp said 'I'm pleased so many people turned out in the cold to join us and hope they've had a wonderful time.' Mr Shipp thanked all the entertainers for giving up their time to be at the event and said 'it's a fitting climax to a really good Carnival year. I'd like to wish everyone who has supported us through the year a merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year.'
Plans are well underway for the 2015 Carnival which will take place 15th - 21st August.
- 1 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 2 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 3 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 'Truly sorry' - Former rival pays damages to Norfolk MP
- 6 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 7 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 10 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests