All welcome at school’s 70th celebrations
- Credit: Angela Sharpe Photography
A school is opening its doors for a free day of celebrations as it marks its 70th anniversary.
Cromer Academy - previously known as Cromer High School and Cromer Secondary Modern School - will mark seven decades of educating the town's young people with a special open event from 10am to 2pm on Saturday, July 6.
Staff, pupils, and families past and present are invited to meet old friends, share memories, and view an exhibition of school photos, uniforms, and memorabilia.
Visitors can tour the classrooms and corridors and discover how the building has changed and developed over the years.
Headteacher Antony Little said: "Our staff, students, and buildings may have changed a lot over the years, but what remains the same is our proud role educating the young people of our community.
"We look forward to coming together for this special day as we celebrate our school's rich history and bright future."
- 1 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 2 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 4 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 5 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 6 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 7 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 8 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 9 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
- 10 House of Gucci - the Norfolk connection