All welcome at school’s 70th celebrations
- Credit: Angela Sharpe Photography
A school is opening its doors for a free day of celebrations as it marks its 70th anniversary.
Cromer Academy - previously known as Cromer High School and Cromer Secondary Modern School - will mark seven decades of educating the town's young people with a special open event from 10am to 2pm on Saturday, July 6.
Staff, pupils, and families past and present are invited to meet old friends, share memories, and view an exhibition of school photos, uniforms, and memorabilia.
Visitors can tour the classrooms and corridors and discover how the building has changed and developed over the years.
Headteacher Antony Little said: "Our staff, students, and buildings may have changed a lot over the years, but what remains the same is our proud role educating the young people of our community.
"We look forward to coming together for this special day as we celebrate our school's rich history and bright future."
- 1 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 2 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 3 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 4 Mammoth Marathon winner says course was 'one of the hardest'
- 5 'Everything has gone up' - How mum Melanie is dealing with cost of living
- 6 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 7 Man swims for survival after speedboat sinks off Norfolk coast
- 8 Six beaches in Norfolk awarded Blue Flag status for 2022
- 9 'Rainbow of rhodies' puts on stunning display at Sheringham Park
- 10 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK