School windows smashed in New Year's Day vandal attack
Vandals smashed windows at a Norfolk primary school in the early hours of New Year's Day.
Police were contacted after windows at Corpusty Primary School, near Holt in North Norfolk were smashed.
It is believed the damage occurred at about 4am on Friday (January 1 2021).
North Norfolk Police have tweeted: "We are currently investigating a report of the windows being smashed at Corpusty Primary School. This is a callous and disgraceful act. If you have seen or heard anything, please call 101 quoting ref 36/66/21 #679
The Norwich Road-based school, part of the Synergy Multi-Academy Trust, has a capacity of 105 pupils aged between three and 11.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or who has details surrounding it is urged to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 6 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 7 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 8 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 9 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 10 Organisers 'hopeful' Cromer Carnival 2021 will be able to take place