Front door set on fire during early morning arson attack in village
- Credit: GOOGLE STREETVIEW
The front door of a house was deliberately set fire to in a north Norfolk village.
The arson attack happened in High Street, Cawston, between Aylsham and Reepham, at 5.15am on Monday, November 30.
The front door of a property was set on fire but was put out before the arrival of firefighters.
Appliances from Reepham, Aylsham, and Sprowston attended.
The door was fire damaged but no-one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Norfolk Constabulary are treating it as arson and any witnesses or anybody with information about the incident is asked to contact Norfolk Police on 101. Alternatively, they can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Cliff fall warning issued for North Norfolk ahead of Storm Christoph
- 2 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 3 Family butcher and livestock market operator dies aged 74
- 4 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 5 Man who died after falling from cliff took his own life, inquest rules
- 6 Hospital gets a brand new MRI machine
- 7 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 8 Car dealership volunteers run transport service to Covid jabs
- 9 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 10 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June