Man jailed for growing cannabis
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A man has been jailed after police found hundreds of cannabis plants last year.
Bruce Knowles, aged 52, from North Elmham, was jailed for three and a half years at Norwich Crown Court on Thursday, August 5.
Knowles pleaded guilty to the production of cannabis.
His cannabis factory was discovered in September 2020, containing over 350 cannabis plants in various stages of growth, along with hydroponic equipment.
Further investigation found that the unit, on Norwich Road, belonged to Knowles, and that he had previously bought a significant amount of cannabis seeds.
You may also want to watch:
The cannabis seized had an estimated street worth of £50,000 to £120,000.
- 1 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 4 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach
- 7 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 8 Caribbean workers helped to save Norfolk's fruit harvest
- 9 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 10 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient