Woman’s body was found at home by husband, inquest told
- Credit: Google
An inquest has opened into the death of a woman discovered dead at home by her husband.
Shirley Matheson, 64, who lived on Brumstead Road in Stalham, was found dead on November 10 this year.
An inquest was opened at Norfolk Coroner’s Court in Norwich on Thursday, November 19.
Her medical cause of death was given as hanging.
Senior coroner, Jacqueline Lake, said Mrs Matheson, who worked as a dog groomer, was identified at the house where he had resided by her husband Graham.
You may also want to watch:
The inquest was adjourned for a full hearing to take place on February 8 at Norfolk Coroner’s Court.
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 Lorry crashes into powerlines in Cromer town centre
- 3 WATCH: Military plane flies low over Cromer Pier
- 4 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 5 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 6 WATCH: Fish and chip shop oil thieves caught on camera
- 7 Hundreds pay tribute to Sheringham cobbler John Hart
- 8 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 9 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 10 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk