Crew called to chimney fire in Sheringham
PUBLISHED: 09:32 08 December 2017 | UPDATED: 09:32 08 December 2017
A fire crew was called in to put out a chimney fire in Sheringham overnight.
One crew from the town’s fire station attended an address in St Nicholas Place at 12.47am today (Friday, December 8).
The crew used chimney equipment to extinguish the blaze and a thermal image camera to check for hotspots.
The incident had been resolved after about 10 minutes.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Norfolk News. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.