Two taken to hospital following two-car road crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Two men were taken to hospital after a two-car crash in Sco Ruston last night.
Officers were called shortly before 9.30pm to reports of a collision on the B1150 North Walsham Road between a black Toyota Avensis, which was travelling from North Walsham to Coltishall, and a grey Kia, which was travelling in the opposite direction.
The driver of the Toyota, a man in his 20s, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital (NNUH) with ankle injuries.
The driver of the Kia, a man in his 40s, was taken to the NNUH with serious leg and arm injuries.
The road was closed while emergency services attended, and reopened around 6.30am this morning.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the driving manner of either vehicle prior to the collision or has dash-cam footage of the incident. Call Sgt Adrian Hales at Acle Roads Policing on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 425 of 22/10/2018.
- 1 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 2 New woodfired pizza restaurant could open in Norfolk town
- 3 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 4 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 5 Book shop partners open new branch for second-hand volumes
- 6 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 7 See inside 'stylish' barn conversion for sale in north Norfolk
- 8 Norfolk man dressed as Henry VIII launches special Jubilee railway
- 9 Platinum Jubilee: Guide to North Norfolk events
- 10 Neighbourhood plan takes another step forward