Two taken to hospital following two-car road crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Two men were taken to hospital after a two-car crash in Sco Ruston last night.
Officers were called shortly before 9.30pm to reports of a collision on the B1150 North Walsham Road between a black Toyota Avensis, which was travelling from North Walsham to Coltishall, and a grey Kia, which was travelling in the opposite direction.
The driver of the Toyota, a man in his 20s, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital (NNUH) with ankle injuries.
The driver of the Kia, a man in his 40s, was taken to the NNUH with serious leg and arm injuries.
The road was closed while emergency services attended, and reopened around 6.30am this morning.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the driving manner of either vehicle prior to the collision or has dash-cam footage of the incident. Call Sgt Adrian Hales at Acle Roads Policing on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 425 of 22/10/2018.
- 1 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 2 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 7 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 10 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident