Two taken to hospital following two-car road crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Two men were taken to hospital after a two-car crash in Sco Ruston last night.
Officers were called shortly before 9.30pm to reports of a collision on the B1150 North Walsham Road between a black Toyota Avensis, which was travelling from North Walsham to Coltishall, and a grey Kia, which was travelling in the opposite direction.
The driver of the Toyota, a man in his 20s, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital (NNUH) with ankle injuries.
The driver of the Kia, a man in his 40s, was taken to the NNUH with serious leg and arm injuries.
The road was closed while emergency services attended, and reopened around 6.30am this morning.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the driving manner of either vehicle prior to the collision or has dash-cam footage of the incident. Call Sgt Adrian Hales at Acle Roads Policing on 101 or email email@example.com quoting reference 425 of 22/10/2018.
- 1 Taxi driver beaten up in case of mistaken identity
- 2 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 3 Rats issue at coastal car park resolved
- 4 Sea sponge given name with a Norfolk twist
- 5 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 6 Trees planted as part of community project
- 7 Pretty 16th century cottage with 'door that leads to nowhere' is for sale
- 8 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut
- 9 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months