Two taken to hospital following two-car road crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Two men were taken to hospital after a two-car crash in Sco Ruston last night.
Officers were called shortly before 9.30pm to reports of a collision on the B1150 North Walsham Road between a black Toyota Avensis, which was travelling from North Walsham to Coltishall, and a grey Kia, which was travelling in the opposite direction.
The driver of the Toyota, a man in his 20s, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital (NNUH) with ankle injuries.
The driver of the Kia, a man in his 40s, was taken to the NNUH with serious leg and arm injuries.
The road was closed while emergency services attended, and reopened around 6.30am this morning.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the driving manner of either vehicle prior to the collision or has dash-cam footage of the incident. Call Sgt Adrian Hales at Acle Roads Policing on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 425 of 22/10/2018.
- 1 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 2 Where and when you can park for free in north Norfolk this Christmas
- 3 Deer herds relocated as part of dinosaur attraction's expansion plans
- 4 Conservatives gain Lib Dem ward in double by-election victory
- 5 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 6 What's in a Broad? Delving beneath the surface of Norfolk's wonderful waterways
- 7 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 9 Obituary: Milkman who did the rounds for 40 years dies aged 81
- 10 Car and front doors opened overnight - but nothing stolen