Biker seriously injured in crash with car
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist suffered serious but not life-threatening injuries in a crash with a car.
Emergency services were called to Lodge Hill, Upper Sheringham at about 11.35am on Friday, March 20.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: “We were called at 11.37am to Lodge Hill in Upper Sheringham. It was a two-vehicle accident involving a car and a motorbike, The road was partially blocked.
“The East of England ambulance service was called and was on scene at 11.58am. A motorbike driver suffered serious but not life-threatening injuries.”
A spokesman for the East of England ambulance service said: “We were called just after 11.35am to reports of an injured person due to a traffic accident.
“We sent an ambulance and transported the patient to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.”
Meanwhile, two cars were involved in a crash on the A148 near Sheringham at about 2pm on Friday, March 20. There were no serious injuries.
- 1 Car and front doors opened overnight - but nothing stolen
- 2 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 3 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 4 Jewellery stolen in Sheringham burglary
- 5 People queue up on new leisure centre's first day
- 6 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 7 Appeal to transform Second World War camp into holiday lets is dismissed
- 8 'Busiest November ever' - Shops and pubs in north Norfolk prepare for Christmas
- 9 Work 'up and running' at site of store destroyed in fire
- 10 Blickling bathed in light in stunning festive display