Biker seriously injured in crash with car
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist suffered serious but not life-threatening injuries in a crash with a car.
Emergency services were called to Lodge Hill, Upper Sheringham at about 11.35am on Friday, March 20.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: “We were called at 11.37am to Lodge Hill in Upper Sheringham. It was a two-vehicle accident involving a car and a motorbike, The road was partially blocked.
“The East of England ambulance service was called and was on scene at 11.58am. A motorbike driver suffered serious but not life-threatening injuries.”
A spokesman for the East of England ambulance service said: “We were called just after 11.35am to reports of an injured person due to a traffic accident.
You may also want to watch:
“We sent an ambulance and transported the patient to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.”
Meanwhile, two cars were involved in a crash on the A148 near Sheringham at about 2pm on Friday, March 20. There were no serious injuries.
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 3 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 4 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 5 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 6 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 7 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 8 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
- 9 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 10 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed