Could your holiday snap win a £250 holiday voucher prize?
- Credit: Archant
Holiday snaps tell all kinds of happy stories - from fun and frivolity to moments of magic, like this romantic beach proposal.
The North Norfolk News has teamed up with Cromer's Anglia Co-Operative travel branch to offer a £250 prize to the best, funny or eye-catching snap sent in by a reader.
One of the contenders is Charlotte Morris, who sent in the moment boyfriend Chris Furlong went down on one knee and popped the question on a beach in Tunisia.
Charlotte, 24 who is a dispensing optician with Roger Lees in Sheringham,
explained: 'Chris was going to propose on the flight out, but we ended up with seats at opposite ends of the plane.
You may also want to watch:
'In the end it happened on the third day of our holiday when he showed me the ring while we were strapped together paragliding over the sea, and when we landed he proposed.'
Charlotte, who lives at Cromer but whose parents run the Whistlestop shop at Sheringham, has been with Chris, a plumber for Victory Housing Trust for five years. The friends holidaying with them took the picture.
- 1 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 2 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 3 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 4 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 5 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 8 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 9 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 10 Shock rise in demand for foodbank's kids' meals
The engagement in April last year was a 'complete surprise' but no date has yet been set for a wedding.
The competition invites you to submit pictures of your holidays. The one chosen as the winner will scoop the voucher prize to pay for a break, or use it towards a family holiday.
So as you prepare and pack for your holidays don't forget to make a note to check your camera and phone when you get back to see if there is a winning picture in there.
To stand a chance of winning our fantastic prize, send your favourite holiday snap to: Holiday Snaps, North Norfolk News, 31 Church Street, Cromer, NR27 9ES - or email email@example.com.
The competition closes on August 31 - giving you a chance to capture and submit some top images. The winner will be announced in September.