Could you stomach the ‘fry-up challenge’ for the NHS?
- Credit: Archant
Anyone looking for a tasty way to help the health service can now take part in a super-sized challenge.
Bradlie Tucker, who runs the Sheringham-based Tuckers Tuck In food van, has started offering the challenge for £12. People taking part have been timing - and often filming themselves - along with making a donation to the NHS.
Inside the very large challenge bun are three four ounce burgers, three jumbo sausages, five rashers of bacon, four eggs, cheese, onion and mushrooms.
Mr Tucker said: “I’ve had lots of people order and support me and I’ve had four people take on this monstrous challenge.”
Mr Tucker said the fastest eater was so far Mike Waters, who demolished the feast in 12 minutes 15 seconds.
You may also want to watch:
Sam Moffatt was second on 14:30. Michael Bidwell and Dave Waters have also taken on the challenge.
Mr Tucker said: “All local lads went live on Facebook and times themselves is support for the NHS workers and donations will be going to the NHS to save lives.”
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 3 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 6 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 7 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 8 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
Since the coronavirus pandemic it’s hit businesses like mine very hard not being able to trade normally
“I thought I’d keep up the spirit and try my best doing a takeaway and delivery service from Weybourne Road on Fridays and Saturdays 8am-2pm.”
The food van also sells cakes and more traditionally-sized fry up meals.
To place an order, call 07904 003197.