Opening date revealed for new Costa in north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk's newest Costa Coffee branch is on track to open one day next month - but you could get to take a couple of friends there a day earlier than that.
A spokesman from Scoffs Group, a franchisee of the UK's largest cafe chain, which is being bought out by Coca-Cola, said they were on schedule to open the Market Place branch on Saturday, November 17.
He said they were running a competition via the Costa Coffee North Walsham Facebook page, allowing winners to take three friends with them to the shop the evening before for free coffee and cake.
The branch plans to open at 7.30am, and the town's mayor, Barry Hester, will cut a ribbon to officially launch the new cafe at 10am.
The premises, at 35-26 Market Place, is next to CD Page Tobacconist and Confectioners, and it used to be the Kitale School Uganda charity shop.
You may also want to watch:
Before that, it was an off-licence.
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 10 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder