Opening date revealed for new Costa in north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk's newest Costa Coffee branch is on track to open one day next month - but you could get to take a couple of friends there a day earlier than that.
A spokesman from Scoffs Group, a franchisee of the UK's largest cafe chain, which is being bought out by Coca-Cola, said they were on schedule to open the Market Place branch on Saturday, November 17.
He said they were running a competition via the Costa Coffee North Walsham Facebook page, allowing winners to take three friends with them to the shop the evening before for free coffee and cake.
The branch plans to open at 7.30am, and the town's mayor, Barry Hester, will cut a ribbon to officially launch the new cafe at 10am.
The premises, at 35-26 Market Place, is next to CD Page Tobacconist and Confectioners, and it used to be the Kitale School Uganda charity shop.
Before that, it was an off-licence.
- 1 Woman says symptom diary could 'save lives' after wait for cancer diagnosis
- 2 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 3 Barriers could block mountain bikes from north Norfolk beauty spot
- 4 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 5 People to get booster jabs sooner - but not at walk-in centres
- 6 Plan for new public loos in north Norfolk get £500,000 boost
- 7 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 8 Bereaved families' anger at No 10 staff video joking over Christmas party
- 9 'We were braced for cancellations' - Hotel bosses on emergence of Omicron
- 10 The village in the path of controversial wind farm cable