Coronavirus forces bus firm to scale back services
- Credit: Archant
North Norfolk bus company Sanders Coaches is scaling back its timetable because the coronavirus has slashed demand.
Starting from Sunday, March 22, the firm will no longer run buses on Sundays until further notice.
Reduced services will run Monday to Saturday, with details of specific timetables to follow.
The company announced: “We are sorry that this has had to happen but have done everything we can in the current situation to minimise disruption to our services.
“Our publicity team will be working late tonight to ensure that as many timetables can be on the buses from Thursday/Friday onwards and also to get as many bus stop timetables updated as soon as possible and certainly before the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
“Thank you for your understanding, and we hope to be back to normal as soon as possible.”
- 1 Person found following lifeboat search in north Norfolk
- 2 North Norfolk beach hut wins award for country's best
- 3 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 4 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 5 Arrests after gang threw glass bottles and kicked victims
- 6 How realistic is Vigil? Verdict of former submariner from Aylsham
- 7 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 8 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 9 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 10 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages