Can you help with department store’s research project to mark 250th anniversary?
- Credit: Archant
Few Norfolk businesses have echoed through as many generations as Holt's Bakers and Larners.
And now the department store is hoping to find the family that has had the most members working for it over the years as part of its 250th anniversary celebrations in 2020.
The store's management is also hoping to find the family who has the longest-running business connections with the company, as well as any historic information regarding the business.
Much information has already been gathered, including tales of past staff, and families with upwards of seven relations and three generations employed by the company in the years gone by.
Anyone who supplies information to the research project will be entered into a champagne prize draw, email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail Bakers and Larners of Holt, 8-12 Market Place, Holt, Norfolk, NR25 6BW with your contributions.
- 1 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 2 Road closures in place for north Norfolk marathon
- 3 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 4 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 5 Seven beach walks with a cafe pit stop to try in Norfolk
- 6 Hundreds visit new art gallery in Cromer in its first week
- 7 Couple about to leave north Norfolk fish and chip shop
- 8 VOTE NOW: Have your say on Norfolk's best fish and chips
- 9 'He inspires me' - Alice preps for marathon with her dad
- 10 Human rights monolith to be unveiled on village green