Can you help with department store’s research project to mark 250th anniversary?
- Credit: Archant
Few Norfolk businesses have echoed through as many generations as Holt's Bakers and Larners.
And now the department store is hoping to find the family that has had the most members working for it over the years as part of its 250th anniversary celebrations in 2020.
The store's management is also hoping to find the family who has the longest-running business connections with the company, as well as any historic information regarding the business.
Much information has already been gathered, including tales of past staff, and families with upwards of seven relations and three generations employed by the company in the years gone by.
Anyone who supplies information to the research project will be entered into a champagne prize draw, email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail Bakers and Larners of Holt, 8-12 Market Place, Holt, Norfolk, NR25 6BW with your contributions.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 3 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 8 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 9 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes
- 10 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?