How should town develop two under-used open spaces?
- Credit: Archant
Holt residents will be able to have their say on how to develop two under-used areas to address a 'severe' shortage of recreational space.
Holt Town Council has put aside money to develop parks off Beresford Road and Thompson Avenue on the town's southern outskirts.
The council said it was: "Being mindful of the severe lack of recreational facilities around the southern area of the town, are anxious to develop two under-used, previously dedicated areas.
"The town council has made funds available for this development and will seek further grant assistance to provide excellent facilities for young and old alike."
The council is holding a public consultation on Wednesday, June 12 from 4pm to 6pm at the site next to Beresford Road, where residents will be able to put forward their ideas.
People can also send their views by post to Holt Town Council, Nelson House, WHite Lion Street, Holt NR25 6BA or by email to email@example.com.
- 1 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 2 Security fears raised over Badersfield asylum seeker plan
- 3 'A coffee shop was a childhood dream' - Q&A with Mel Benns
- 4 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022
- 5 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 6 Siberian dogs are finding new Norfolk homes thanks to three animal lovers
- 7 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 8 Bid to change use of north Norfolk B&B to residential home
- 9 Arrive by boat at new Norfolk wedding venue
- 10 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents