How should town develop two under-used open spaces?
- Credit: Archant
Holt residents will be able to have their say on how to develop two under-used areas to address a 'severe' shortage of recreational space.
Holt Town Council has put aside money to develop parks off Beresford Road and Thompson Avenue on the town's southern outskirts.
The council said it was: "Being mindful of the severe lack of recreational facilities around the southern area of the town, are anxious to develop two under-used, previously dedicated areas.
"The town council has made funds available for this development and will seek further grant assistance to provide excellent facilities for young and old alike."
The council is holding a public consultation on Wednesday, June 12 from 4pm to 6pm at the site next to Beresford Road, where residents will be able to put forward their ideas.
You may also want to watch:
People can also send their views by post to Holt Town Council, Nelson House, WHite Lion Street, Holt NR25 6BA or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 6 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 7 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 8 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 9 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 10 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck