North Norfolk conference held to boost small businesses’ social media skills
- Credit: Archant
A conference to help small businesses improve their social media skills is set to be held in a north Norfolk hotel.
Northrepps Cottage Country Hotel will host the marketing event on Tuesday, November 13, which will be run by the East Anglian non-profit GENIX Business Support.
The event, called Choosing the Right Social Media for Business, will be from 9.30am until 12.30pm, and is aimed at north Norfolk business owners and staff, to help give them a better understanding of social media platforms and the benefits to their business.
Leanne Castle, from GENIX, said, 'Our aim is to help local businesses with cost-effective ways to increase brand awareness and sales.
Guest speaker Nick Pandolfi said: 'I will explain how and why different social media platforms work best for different businesses, how potential customers use social media and when.'
Tickets are priced at £10 and include refreshments.
To book visit www.genix.org.uk or call 0800 096 3013.
- 1 Woman says symptom diary could 'save lives' after wait for cancer diagnosis
- 2 Barriers could block mountain bikes from north Norfolk beauty spot
- 3 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 4 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 5 All you need to know ahead of the Cromer New Year’s Day Fireworks 2022
- 6 People to get booster jabs sooner - but not at walk-in centres
- 7 Plan for new public loos in north Norfolk get £500,000 boost
- 8 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 9 Duncan Baker MP 'welcomes' investigation into alleged Christmas party
- 10 Bereaved families' anger at No 10 staff video joking over Christmas party