Concern over missing Cromer man
Concern is rising for the welfare of a vulnerable 26-year-old Cromer man who has been missing since Wednesday.David Sewell from the Cabbell Road area of the resort regularly visits Norwich and was last seen in the Palace Street area of Norwich about 3.
Concern is rising for the welfare of a vulnerable 26-year-old Cromer man who has been missing since Wednesday.
David Sewell from the Cabbell Road area of the resort regularly visits Norwich and was last seen in the Palace Street area of Norwich about 3.30pm on Wednesday.
Mr Sewell also has family in London and may be in the Hackney area, but police say his disappearance is out of character and they are keen to speak to anyone who knows where he is.
He is described as black, 5ft 7in tall, of medium build, with short black hair, and was last seen wearing beige jeans or cords and a black top.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Lee Curson at Norfolk police on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 ‘A little bit of joy’ - Coastal town gets a Christmas tree with a difference
- 4 Nurse died at home, inquest hears
- 5 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 6 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 7 'This is a call to arms': Care home launches defibrillator campaign
- 8 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 9 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 10 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further