Concern grows for missing 75-year-old woman
- Credit: Archant
Concerns are growing for the welfare of a missing 75-year-old woman.
June Turner, from Bacton Road, North Walsham, was reported missing to police at 12.15pm on Tuesday, October 22.
She was last seen at about 8am on Monday, October 21, near Sainsbury's in the town.
Inspector Teresa Futter, who is leading the searches, said: "Officers are continuing to search the local area with help from Norfolk Lowland Search and Rescue.
"June's disappearance is extremely out of character and as more time passes, our concern grows, especially with Tuesday night's low temperatures.
You may also want to watch:
"I would urge people to look out for June in the local area and to contact police immediately if they know of her whereabouts."
She described as white, 5ft 2 tall, and she has short brown permed hair. She is believed to be wearing a long navy and white woollen jumper, blue jeans, brown shoes, a blue baseball cap and a black puffer jacket.
- 1 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 4 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 5 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 6 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 7 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 10 Bullying claims and defamation payments on agenda for special meeting
Anyone who may have seen her, or who knows of her whereabouts, should call Norfolk police immediately on 101, quoting CAD 156 of Tuesday, October 22.