Concern grows for missing 75-year-old woman
- Credit: Archant
Concerns are growing for the welfare of a missing 75-year-old woman.
June Turner, from Bacton Road, North Walsham, was reported missing to police at 12.15pm on Tuesday, October 22.
She was last seen at about 8am on Monday, October 21, near Sainsbury's in the town.
Inspector Teresa Futter, who is leading the searches, said: "Officers are continuing to search the local area with help from Norfolk Lowland Search and Rescue.
"June's disappearance is extremely out of character and as more time passes, our concern grows, especially with Tuesday night's low temperatures.
You may also want to watch:
"I would urge people to look out for June in the local area and to contact police immediately if they know of her whereabouts."
She described as white, 5ft 2 tall, and she has short brown permed hair. She is believed to be wearing a long navy and white woollen jumper, blue jeans, brown shoes, a blue baseball cap and a black puffer jacket.
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 3 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Dog boutique to celebrate second birthday with treats for pooches
- 10 Driver, 21, left paralysed after crashing into tree, court told
Anyone who may have seen her, or who knows of her whereabouts, should call Norfolk police immediately on 101, quoting CAD 156 of Tuesday, October 22.