COMPETITION: Win your family’s Easter on Anglia Co-operative
Easter is one of the most significant dates on the religious calendar – and an occasion when many families get together.
The chocolate egg has become synonymous with Easter. Last year we munched our way through more 80 million of them, and still found time to send about 22 million Easter cards!
Over the years certain foods have also become traditional at Easter time – including fish on Good Friday; eggs for breakfast; roast lamb or chicken for our main meal on Easter Sunday; and hot cross buns for snacks.
If you are planning a family gathering this year between Good Friday and Easter Monday (April 6-9), there is a helping hand just down the road at your local Anglia Co-operative foodstore at Cromer.
You will find all of the ingredients for a memorable family gathering – and watch out for some tasty deals, too.
You may also want to watch:
Whatever is on the menu - meat and veg; hot cross buns and other cakes and confectionery; Easter eggs and other sweet treats; soft drinks, or beers and wines – the store in Middlebrook Way, Cromer, has it all.
Take advantage of the great offers - and make your money go even further by becoming an Anglia Co-operative Member and receiving a Membership dividend on your purchases.
- 1 New £4.85m cancer centre will make life 'easier'
- 2 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 3 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 4 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 5 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 6 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 7 How Norfolk shantymen got involved in viral TikTok trend
- 8 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 10 Businesses launch Jack Valentine hamper scheme
Two lucky North Norfolk News reader will win a total of �150 worth of vouchers to spend at their local Anglia Co-operative store in today's easy-to-enter competition - and make this year's family Easter even more special. The winner gets �100 in vouchers and the runner-up �50.
But even if you are not successful in our competition, you are still a winner. Buy the print edition of the News on March 15 and use the special coupon on page 18 to get a whopping �6 the next time you spend �40 at the store in Cromer.
To enter today's competition, all you have to do is answer the following simple question.
What is the traditional food eaten on Good Friday?
Text NN EASTER and A B or C to 80058 e.g NN EASTER A. Texts cost 0.50p plus your standard network.
Winners will be the first two correct entries drawn at random from phone and text entries after the closing date of 11.59pm on Thursday March 22.
Need help sending your text? Calls SMS customer services 0207 6335020. Usual Archant terms and conditions apply. They can be seen at http://www.northnorfolknews.co.uk/home/terms_and_conditions_7_135#premiumratecompetitions