Commuters face travel disruption as lorry hits rail bridge in North Walsham
Trains have been delayed and vehicles diverted in North Walsham after a lorry hit the railway bridge on Aylsham Road.
Police were called at 3.30pm to reports of a Volvo Arctic lorry hitting the bridge.
Sanders Buses has announced that all X55 buses will be diverted via Worstead in and out of North Walsham and the 6A will divert via Cromer Road in and out of the town.
There will also be no buses to Aylsham Road, Station Road, Millfield Road or Norwich Road until further notice.
Trains have also been delayed due to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Abellio Greater Anglia said the 4.32pm Sheringham to Norwich service via Salhouse and the Norwich to Sheringham service via Cromer have both been delayed by 10 minutes.
Police are still on the scene to assist with recovery of the lorry.
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 3 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 4 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 5 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 6 Pumpkin patch proves a Halloween hit at visitor farm
- 7 Van driver seriously injured in collision with tractor
- 8 Hundreds pay tribute to Sheringham cobbler John Hart
- 9 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
A spokesman confirmed there were no injuries.