Clothes and accessories on sale from community and theatre wardrobe group
- Credit: Archant
Pre-loved fashion classics and extravagant accessories will go up for grabs at a Sheringham Community and Theatre Wardrobe sale.
The sale will take place at the Railway Institute at Holt Station on Saturday and Sunday - June 9 and 10.
Libby Henshaw, director, said a wide variety of items on offer.
She said there would be something for everybody.
Ms Henshaw said: 'Looking for a bit of vintage and retro?
You may also want to watch:
'Searching for inspiration for a carnival costume?
'Hoping to find something that might be adapted for the 40s weekend?
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 3 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 8 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 9 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes
- 10 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
'Looking for interesting textiles for your own projects?
'Come and see us for an amazing selection of hats, shoes, dresses, wigs, costumes, accessories and textiles.'
She added: 'There is free parking at Holt Station, but why not make a day of it?'
The sale will run between 10am and 4pm on Saturday and from 10am to 1pm on Sunday.