Clothes and accessories on sale from community and theatre wardrobe group
- Credit: Archant
Pre-loved fashion classics and extravagant accessories will go up for grabs at a Sheringham Community and Theatre Wardrobe sale.
The sale will take place at the Railway Institute at Holt Station on Saturday and Sunday - June 9 and 10.
Libby Henshaw, director, said a wide variety of items on offer.
She said there would be something for everybody.
Ms Henshaw said: 'Looking for a bit of vintage and retro?
You may also want to watch:
'Searching for inspiration for a carnival costume?
'Hoping to find something that might be adapted for the 40s weekend?
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 3 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 4 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 5 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 6 Norfolk rugby star takes indefinite leave due to wife's illness
- 7 Sports body pushes for 54-home plan to go before the government
- 8 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 9 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 10 Student nurse's plea after two years of university work stolen from car
'Looking for interesting textiles for your own projects?
'Come and see us for an amazing selection of hats, shoes, dresses, wigs, costumes, accessories and textiles.'
She added: 'There is free parking at Holt Station, but why not make a day of it?'
The sale will run between 10am and 4pm on Saturday and from 10am to 1pm on Sunday.