North Norfolk windmill voted region’s best window with a view
- Credit: Archant
A windmill in a north Norfolk village has been voted the east of England's best window with a view.
Cley Windmill, in Cley next the sea, beat Norwich's Rooftop Gardens to the title following a public vote.
And the 18th century windmill will now go up against windows from nine other regions to compete in the national competition, run by the consumer advice site, MyGlazing.com.
Marketing director, James Lee, said: 'We'd like to say a huge congratulations to Cley Windmill for being voted the East of England's best window with a view.
'It truly is a great feat given the standard of entries we received this year.'
You may also want to watch:
The public vote for the national winner closes on Sunday, September 30 and everyone who votes will be entered to win a camera.
MyGlazing.com will announce the national winner in October.
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 8 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 9 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 10 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?