Rocky’s Road classic car event and vintage aircraft flypast
- Credit: Archant
More than 100 classic vehicles will be on show at a community fundraising event in Aylsham.
Classic car upholsterer Paul Moore, whose workshop is at Aylsham industrial estate, launched the event in memory of his dad, Peter, who died from heart complications linked to kidney problems in 2015.
His nickname was Rocky and Rocky's Road on Sunday, July 14, will be raising money for Kidney Care UK.
The event will also include live music, food, drink, stalls, and a vintage aircraft flypast.
He said: "The charity helped our family and provided us with support when we needed it so I wanted to do something to thank them.
You may also want to watch:
"After losing my dad, I felt it would be a fitting tribute to combine his two great loves, old motors and rock and roll, and naming it using his nickname."
It will be held on Aylsham recreation ground, Sir Williams Lane, from 12pm-6pm.
- 1 Holiday home owner calls for guidance over foreign workers
- 2 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 3 'Why reopening on June 21 is the right decision'
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 Sunday market draws thousands to town
- 6 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 7 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 8 Black Prince returns for first journey of the year at North Norfolk railway
- 9 Stately home concert in honour of late owner, Lord Walpole
- 10 'Hovering ship' seen off north Norfolk coast