Rocky’s Road classic car event and vintage aircraft flypast
- Credit: Archant
More than 100 classic vehicles will be on show at a community fundraising event in Aylsham.
Classic car upholsterer Paul Moore, whose workshop is at Aylsham industrial estate, launched the event in memory of his dad, Peter, who died from heart complications linked to kidney problems in 2015.
His nickname was Rocky and Rocky's Road on Sunday, July 14, will be raising money for Kidney Care UK.
The event will also include live music, food, drink, stalls, and a vintage aircraft flypast.
He said: "The charity helped our family and provided us with support when we needed it so I wanted to do something to thank them.
You may also want to watch:
"After losing my dad, I felt it would be a fitting tribute to combine his two great loves, old motors and rock and roll, and naming it using his nickname."
It will be held on Aylsham recreation ground, Sir Williams Lane, from 12pm-6pm.
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 10 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder