Road closure on A149 in Cromer for resurfacing
- Credit: Archant
Roadworks on Church Street, Cromer will now take place on Sunday, February 3 rather than the previous Sunday.
To minimise disruption the carriageway resurfacing work will be carried out on a Sunday and should take one day to complete subject to suitable weather conditions.
The site will extend from the junction with St Margarets Road to Mount Street
During the resurfacing works Church Street will be closed to all through traffic. A fully signed official diversion route via A149 Crossdale Street, A140 Roughton, B1436 Felbrigg and A148 Cromer local diversion route will be in operation between 7am and 7pm.
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times. Pedestrian access will be maintained while work is underway. The work, which will cost £35,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's community and environmental services department and its contractors.
- 1 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 2 New boss hopes to put his own stamp on Sheringham cafe
- 3 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 4 Broads homes plan branded 'absolute insanity' gets approval
- 5 Swap shop for women's clothing opens in Cromer
- 6 'Wild Church' events to start on north Norfolk coast
- 7 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 8 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 9 Lily, 13, 'excited' as first novel hits book shops
- 10 Should it stay or should it go? Concerns for fate of town's hare sculpture