Road closure on A149 in Cromer for resurfacing
- Credit: Archant
Roadworks on Church Street, Cromer will now take place on Sunday, February 3 rather than the previous Sunday.
To minimise disruption the carriageway resurfacing work will be carried out on a Sunday and should take one day to complete subject to suitable weather conditions.
The site will extend from the junction with St Margarets Road to Mount Street
During the resurfacing works Church Street will be closed to all through traffic. A fully signed official diversion route via A149 Crossdale Street, A140 Roughton, B1436 Felbrigg and A148 Cromer local diversion route will be in operation between 7am and 7pm.
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times. Pedestrian access will be maintained while work is underway. The work, which will cost £35,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's community and environmental services department and its contractors.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 2 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 5 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 6 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 7 Listed townhouse with 'most stunning' features is for sale for £595,000
- 8 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 9 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 10 Taxi driver beaten up in case of mistaken identity