Road closure on A149 in Cromer for resurfacing
- Credit: Archant
Roadworks on Church Street, Cromer will now take place on Sunday, February 3 rather than the previous Sunday.
To minimise disruption the carriageway resurfacing work will be carried out on a Sunday and should take one day to complete subject to suitable weather conditions.
The site will extend from the junction with St Margarets Road to Mount Street
During the resurfacing works Church Street will be closed to all through traffic. A fully signed official diversion route via A149 Crossdale Street, A140 Roughton, B1436 Felbrigg and A148 Cromer local diversion route will be in operation between 7am and 7pm.
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times. Pedestrian access will be maintained while work is underway. The work, which will cost £35,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council's community and environmental services department and its contractors.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 3 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 4 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 7 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 8 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 9 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 10 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident