Chimney fire in Southrepps

Fire crews were called out to a chimney fire in Southrepps.

The fire, in Meadow Lane, started just before 11am this morning but was extinguished before the arrival of the brigade.

A thermal image camera was used to check for any remaining hot spots.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter