Chimney fire at home in Mundesley

A chimney fire broke out at a house on Cromer Road in Mundesley this afternoon.

One fire engine from Mundesley equipped with specialist chimney fire equipment was called to the scene at 2.35pm.

The fire was put out within 20 minutes and officers checked for hot spots with a thermal imaging camera before leaving.

No casualties were reported.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus